Only employing the best
Join Our Team
Paul Lyons Aviation is always on the lookout for like-minded professionals to join our team who share our values of Integrity, Accountability, Discipline, Diligence and Perseverance.
Flight Crew Minimum Requirements
We continually accept Expressions of Interest for pilots to join our team. Candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
- The right to work in Australia
Australian Commercial Pilot Licence (or higher)
- 1,500 hours total time
- 200 hours on multi-engine aircraft as Pilot in Command (not including ICUS)
- Command experience on Beechcraft Baron or Cessna 400 series aircraft
- Current Command Instrument Rating (3D CDI, 2D CDI and 2D Azimuth with experience on all approach types) with a minimum of two renewals
Applications and Expressions of Interest to join our team should be addressed to the Chief Pilot and sent via email to receive email.
- A Cover Letter
- A Resume
- Contact details
- Flying experience
- Summary of endorsements and ratings
- Employment history (include the company, specific dates employed and duties)
- Two professional references
Initially, candidates will be required to attend an interview (in person, or via Skype). Prior to being offered continued employment, candidates will be required to participate in a simulator check, followed by an IFR assessment flight. All candidates will also be required to undergo a drug and alcohol screen at their expense, with a company approved testing organisation.
Servicing the air charter needs of Western Australians since 1986.
We have the versatility to meet your needs.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Need to discuss your unique requirement in detail?
Speak with our experienced team and we can assist with your enquiry.